Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comment form invisible

Old Jan 15, 2011, 06:42 AM
kjetil

45 posts · Jul 2009
Oslo - Norway
Send a message via Skype™ to kjetil
In one of our sites the comment form just won't show up. Or rather: it IS there, but the normally white writing box won't show up - as you see here.
I have used the exact same translated comments.php file as here - and also copy-pasted all Atahualpa/Comments settings to avoid problems.
Still can't figure out what's wrong. The funny thing is that it IS possible to write in the invisible field, so it could be some CSS trouble. But - as said - I have made everything as equal as possible in the two sites.
Any ideas?

PS - The "two sites" are at the same domain but is built with two WP installations.

Thanks,
Old Jan 15, 2011, 07:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Does it look the same if you deactivate your MCE Comments plugin?
Old Jan 15, 2011, 07:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What versions of atahualpa and wp?
Old Jan 16, 2011, 03:39 PM
kjetil

45 posts · Jul 2009
Oslo - Norway
Send a message via Skype™ to kjetil
Quote:
...if you deactivate your MCE Comments plugin?
That did the trick!
Thanks a lot.
I use MCE Comments both on the other parts of Dolcevita.no and on other sites without problems, - but the mix of plugins are slightly different.

@ Juggledad:
Atahualpa 3.5.3 ang WP 3.0.4 on all sites

Thanks again