Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Please help with font size

Old Jul 1, 2010, 06:07 AM
Daryl

2 posts · Jul 2010
Hi there - I am not sure what has happened but my font size on my website and in my back office has suddenly reduced in size?

I tried to reset all settings but this has not helped - as a result the site is a bit messed up - I can sort this out - but need help restoring a normal font size - Thanks
Old Jul 1, 2010, 11:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
website and in my back office
back office?? what to be a bit more specific
Old Jul 1, 2010, 12:31 PM
Daryl

2 posts · Jul 2010
Basically the font size on my website and the font size in the admin section of wordpress has gone down to an 8

Very odd - not sure what I have done

www.internetincomeprovider.com

If you look at the font size of the left and right columns they are the same size as the admin section