Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Adsense doesn't work in homepage, but work in other pages.

Old May 14, 2010, 11:14 AM
JavaBen

1 posts · May 2010
I cannot find out why. I have total 3 adsenses ad in head, footer, and sidebar area. The adsense works fine in othe pages, but the homepage would not work, with only the volunteer adv shows up in the first one and other two just show blank.

Even other have adsenses show up, but seem like those are not related to my post.

Is that a common problem for atahualpa? Any idea what can I try to fix it? I want to try to put the adsense code in the post body, but I don't know how to try that since no idea where is the post body code is.
Old May 24, 2010, 05:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
where exactly did you put the adsense code?
Are you using a plugin?