Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Meta Title Tag Separator

Old May 24, 2010, 04:44 PM
Larry

37 posts · Sep 2009
Is there an easy way to disable the automatic character encoding that takes place in the meta tags for Atahualpa? Here's where I noticed this doesn't seem to be working right:
1) ATO-> Configure SEO -> When using the blog title and the "Title Tag Separator Option". I have tried several of the separators, and they all seem to automatically insert ascii characters instead of the character itself. I'm pretty sure the character itself works fine in meta tags, because I have other static sites and that's what I do there and it works fine. You can see the ascii characters showing up in the image, instead of the character itself.

Right now I have the small hyphen selected and it's showing up as - instead of - when I view the page source.