Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Format Pagination Font

Old Nov 11, 2014, 06:02 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
I am using the <!--nextpage--> tag to cause a page break between items in an online store.
However, the font created is far too small in my mind. What can I add to the "Add HTML/CSS Inserts" to format the font for the pagination to make it larger?

The page in question can be found at http://spiritknivesyukon.ca/purchase...-knives-online

Pagination follows the last item on the page.

Thanks
Norm

UPDATE:
I found another thread here with the following CSS suggestion. I've used it as a beginning and was able to format the font. Thanks for the other thread, lmilesw.

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=17581

.post-pagination {
border: 1px solid;
}
.post-pagination, .post-pagination a {
font-weight: bold !important;
font-size: 18px;
background: #F7F7F7;
padding: 10px;
}

Last edited by yukoner; Nov 11, 2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Found what I was looking for.