Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Pagination instead of Next/Previous

Old Aug 17, 2010, 08:50 AM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi Guys,

I just need some help clearing this up for me. The default pagination for Atahualpa is Next/Previous.

How do I edit it to make it into 1,2,3,4,5... pagination?

Thanks!

Jurgen