Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Favicon not loading on custom post type

Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:08 AM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
I used both the default Ata favicon and the All In One Favicon plugin and still wasn't getting it.

I'm assuming I need to use the favicon function from the Ata header.php file in my CPT template. If that's so, what is the proper PHP code for that?

I THINK it's this:

PHP Code:
<?php 

if ($bfa_ata['favicon_file'] != "") { 
    if(
$bfa_ata['images_root'] == "atahualpa") {

$imgdir  get_template_directory_uri() . '/images/favicon/';
        } else {
// at this point the images_root is 'wp-content'

if(!isset($bfa_ata['ata_images_dir']) 
            OR (
$bfa_ata['ata_images_dir'] == '') ) {    

$imgdir  content_url() . '/ata-images/';
            } else {

$imgdir  content_url() . '/' $bfa_ata['ata_images_dir'] . '/';
            }
        }
?><link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo $imgdir$bfa_ata['favicon_file']; ?>" />
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you go to the plugin's support page you will see lots of people having problems and no support from the developer. Looks like he hasn't responded to anything in 8 months....