Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

jQuery Conflict with Shopp & Atahualpa

Old Feb 15, 2014, 08:26 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Hi:

I am setting up a website, and it has a gallery on the product pages that is not working. I have disabled all plugins, to see if this helped, but it does not. I also changed to the default WP theme, activated all of the plugins again, and the gallery started working (clicking thumbnails changes the main image and clicking the large image shows colorbox). I assume there is a conflict, but I am not sure what code to edit/add in the header.php. Can anyone help me?

Sample page, where this is happening, http://designsbymasselyn.com/butterc...ng-silver-band

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Masselyn
Old Feb 15, 2014, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) have you asked the plugin author about this?
2) what version of the plugin?
3) what version of Atahualpa?
4) What version of WP?
Old Feb 15, 2014, 04:03 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
1) HA! They have changed their policy and now you have to pay $70+ for support, so I did search through the forums but nothing specific worked for my issue
2) Version 1.3 of the plugin
3) Version 3.7.13 of Atahualpa - which I did upgrade a week or so ago and before that I do not remember having this problem
4) Version 3.81 Wordpress

Hope this helps, I know it could be a million things causing this and I have tried to activate,deactivate, try different themes, and have only been able to see that the conflict appears with Atahualpa and Shopp - standard themes, even Genesis work without issue. I just prefer Atahualpa so much I would love to stick with it and finish developing my site.

Thanks once again, I really do appreciate it!
Old Feb 16, 2014, 11:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I'm not sure what advice I can offer. With out spending a lot of time trying to create a shop site and learning what it does, I have nothing to experiment with. And I don't have the avaliable free time to spend setting something up.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
That is totally okay, I understand your time is limited. I ended up just going to an old backup, and reloading Atahualpa 3.7.12 and everything works without me doing any other changes. I assume there was some change from 3.7.12 to 3.7.13 that conflicted - but I don't want to spend the time to go through each line of code and figure it out myself. I want to get this site up and running, and I am fine working on a slightly older version.

Thanks for your communication, I do appreciate it.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 03:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
That's truely odd. The change was only for the full width header and footer.