Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Feedback Forum idea - any thoughts?

View Poll Results: Do you think a Feedback forum would be helpful?
Yes! I would love to have this 0 0%
Maybe it could be useful for some people at some times 0 0%
Nah, it'd be useless 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 24, 2012, 01:50 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Hey all,

So I was wondering if maybe we could have a Feedback forum where Ata users (maybe just those who have donated? ) could post code snippets or other things they have created for feedback from the Ata community. For a while now I've been wishing there was a place where I could post a chunk of html and it's corresponding css and get people's feedback on it to find out if there's something I could do differently / better. Is this something that other people might be interested in as well? I know there are other websites where you can do this, but for people who are using Ata (or ONLY use ata, as it were), their lack of familiarity with the theme can be problematic. Also, I just feel more comfortable here for some reason.

Those are just my thoughts. I'd be interested to hear other people's thoughts as well.