Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

image map not working, graphic disappears w/out space after it

Old Jun 21, 2012, 01:55 PM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
Site: http://rooster-hollow.com/

Problem: if I delete the space after the panel graphic, the image disappears, and all that displays is code.
Problem: only one of four image maps is working (the far right one). There should be one over each photo/nameplate of the panel graphic. I don't know why they don't work.

When I first imported the graphic and loaded the html, everything worked fine. Then I played with the spacing after the graphic and everything went kerblooey.

Any ideas?
Old Jun 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you swap to twenty-eleven, do you have the same issue?
Old Jun 21, 2012, 02:11 PM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
None of the image maps work if I switch to twenty eleven. Taking spacing out did not make the graphic disappear.

Note: I removed the space in "visual" mode on the editor; had to tweak html in html mode.

After removing space in twenty eleven (visual mode), it stripped out the image map code in html.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 02:28 PM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
Had to reinput the html for the graphic. Still didn't show till I put a space after the graphic in visual editor mode. Image maps still don't work.

Does WordPress/Atahualpa not like image maps for some reason?