Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

RSS Post Feed Is Putting A Space Before My Feedburner ID

Old Dec 10, 2010, 10:54 PM
carlbrown

1 posts · Dec 2010
I am trying to get the post rss to work on my site and I a have followed all the instructions but for some reason whenever I click on the post rss I get an error page and I can see in the url that there is a space between my feedburner user id and the rest of the url:
http://www.feed.feedburner.com/ Guitarlessons365 (like you see here).

I have tried everything to remove it within Feedburner Feedsmith and the ATO RSS Settings page to the point of putting the actual rss address in the header.php file but it is still not working and I am always getting that space. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Thanks!! Carl..
Old Dec 11, 2010, 04:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
First thing to try is disabling all plugins and test
Next thing to try is switching to the twenty ten and test again