Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Putting Adsense or RSS news feed in sidebar

Old Apr 24, 2009, 07:01 PM
Equity

1 posts · Apr 2009
I've done this on another theme but wanted to check here first since there is no "editor" page with Atahualpa... do I just go into my cpanel and edit the sidebar.php, putting the code where I want it? Or is there a widget specifically for this type of html?

Thank you!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 05:15 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The text widget takes HTML too. To use PHP code use the PHP code widget http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/php-code-widget/