Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

can I lose the space for the RSS and Comments feed on the menu bar?

Old Nov 15, 2011, 09:39 AM
lisacole

5 posts · Nov 2011
can I lose the space for the RSS and Comments feed on the menu bar?

Hello lovely helpful people.
I've lost my original login but I've used this theme on loads of blogs now, and I've paid to say thank you but as I had to re-register that does not show up.

I'm working on http://www.scagliola.biz/types-of-scagliola/

I have a couple of problems I've tried to search for but can't find the solution.

1) I don't want RSS or Comment feeds in the menu bar, can I lose the space it is allocating for it so the menu items can go the whole width of the menu

2) the menu seems to be dropping by a pixel or two, can that be fixed?

huge thanks in advance.
Lisa
Old Nov 15, 2011, 04:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a look at the code in the CSS Inserts (ATO->Ad HTML/CSS Inserts->CS Inserts)
Old Nov 17, 2011, 02:45 AM
lisacole

5 posts · Nov 2011
Thanks, I have a change of plan now :-)