Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] few things

Old Jul 5, 2010, 12:29 AM
kamien8

10 posts · Jul 2010
Poland
Hello,
at the beggining I want to say, that I appreciate that huge work with Atahualpa!

I've just installed 3.5.1, and I want to configure it - not without some problems. So because of that: is there any help to download? I want to avoid meaningless questions (I'm not professional at WP, CSS, etc.)

There are some teasers for now:

Export/Import Settings:
I want to use: ata-round.txt but there blink
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in /wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/upload.php on line 8
Sorry, but ata-round.txt doesn't appear to be a valid Atahualpa Settings File.

I'me sure, there are all of defined styles in that location.

Body, Text & Links
HTML Code:
background: #fff url('<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/image1.png');
works fine, but in section Style & configure LAYOUT
HTML Code:
background: #fff url('<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/image2.png');
doesen't work (images are uploaded)

Style & edit HEADER AREA
That is a magic
I didn't find any topic about this section

There is "Logo Area: Styling" - any code makes no changes

How can I change the language - Polish is much more understandable for me

Regards, Adam
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:49 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not sure why you are having troubles importing the ata-round.txt. Where are you uploading if from?

For the second background image try adding the following to the CSS Inserts (not tested)
HTML Code:
html {
background:#EEF2FB;background-image:url('<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/image2.png');background-repeat:repeat-x;background-position:left bottom;
}
For Logo Area Styling make sure there are no styles in CSS Inserts. The default install may have put some code there.

For language see this thread.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 02:33 PM
kamien8

10 posts · Jul 2010
Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
I am not sure why you are having troubles importing the ata-round.txt. Where are you uploading if from?
d:\download\wordpress\wp-content\themes\atahualpa351\styles\ata-round.txt
and there is the same file:
wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/styles/ata-round.txt

Still the same announcement

Quote:
For the second background image try adding [cut]
Works fine in CSS Inserts as:

HTML Code:
div#container {
background:[cut]
}
Quote:
For Logo Area Styling make sure there are no styles in CSS Inserts. The default install may have put some code there.
CSS Inserts ie empty

Quote:
For language see this thread.
OK I've put PL language files in proper folder, but I still don't know how to change it in WP

Thanks for your help

BTW.
How can I make top margin?
http://wp.avangarda.org/

Regards, Adam
Old Jul 5, 2010, 02:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't know why you can't import the style but at this point I wouldn't as it would overwrite what you have done to date. The style you have installed added some code as shown here. Taking this out may allow you to change the logo styling.

I don't know how to initialize the different language. I would suspect that information would be available in the language forum though.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 04:56 PM
kamien8

10 posts · Jul 2010
Poland
That's right, now it works.

Thank you and good night
Adam