Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

need help with theme (fix a few things)

Old Jun 6, 2010, 03:29 PM
chita

1 posts · Jun 2010
Sorry about the title, couldn't better describe it. :P
But I recently installed WP to my site, and am now attempting to make a theme.
This is what I have so far : http://misconception.donemyway.com/
but I really want it to look like this : http://i50.tinypic.com/ws1fnm.jpg
what steps should I take to transform it into that?
Oh, and I am using the Default WP theme template, if I am not allowed to do that, please let me know. D:

Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2010, 05:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This forums for users of the Atahualpa theme. If you want to use it, feel free to ask questions, but if you are using another theme you need to ask that themes author.