Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Where does the reader comment on a page?

Old May 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
KennethM

14 posts · Apr 2010
Hello -

I have several pages on which I would like readers to comment. The pings and comments are enabled for all pages, but there is no way for them to initiate a comment. The posts and comments icon only takes them to the blog to comment on the post there, which has nothing to do with the page content. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing that can activate comments for each specific page to show comments per page instead of one blog?

Kenneth

Last edited by KennethM; May 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: mispelling
Old May 11, 2010, 12:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ATO->Style & configure COMMENTS and make sure that 'Allow comments on "Page" pages, too?' is set to YES
Old May 12, 2010, 02:01 PM
KennethM

14 posts · Apr 2010
Perfect! Thank you!