Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Cant reply OR Leave a comment on a page

Old Apr 2, 2010, 03:04 AM
yuriyi

2 posts · Apr 2010
Using Atahualpa 3.4.6 and latest wordpress 2.9.2.
The is one page, that i cant leave a comment to or reply any comment in it http://www.vocalmixes.net/fckd-up-mind/. Maybe it is bacause i have 3 pages of comments?
Other pages works fine. I ALLOWED comments in this page and in settings, but this option doesnt work anyway. Can you help?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check to see what you have set at dashboard->settings->Discuession->Other Comment Settings-> Automatically close comments on articles older than __ days
then check to see if the comments closed checkbox for the post has been set
Old Apr 2, 2010, 05:39 AM
yuriyi

2 posts · Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
check to see what you have set at dashboard->settings->Discuession->Other Comment Settings-> Automatically close comments on articles older than __ days
then check to see if the comments closed checkbox for the post has been set
I have checked! Comments in the page are anabled, and enabled in all settings of wordpress. With the other theme comments were working fine.
Thank you for the reply.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 12:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you have something messed up. If I click on page 1 or 2 of the comments, I get a NOT FOUND.
it looks like a permalink issue. The link is

http://www.vocalmixes.net/comment-page-2/#comments

but it should be

http://www.vocalmixes.net/fckd-up-mi...ge-2/#comments

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 18, 2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 3, 2010, 10:52 AM
pcvguate

3 posts · May 2010
I too have the problem of all my posts showing up as comment closed. I have made sure that comments are enabled on each post, that the comments settings (under discussion settings) are all correct and not closing them down for being too old, then I even switched the comment settings for the theme to enable comments on pages. Nothing seems to work to allow people to comment. Any other thoughts? Thank you so much! You guys are incredibly helpful!
Old May 3, 2010, 11:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
this thread is about comments for a PAGE. Open a new thread and explain what you have done, what versions your using, your URL, weither you have disabled all your pluging and tested basically everthing here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6606