After a bumpy start with the totally rewritten Atahualpa 3 the version 3.1.1 is now somewhat stable but a few issues still remain to be fixed in an upcoming 3.1.2 in a few days. I want to bring this to a basically perfect state as I plan to use this as a framework for further themes and sites.
Changelog version 3.1.2
- FIXED: ("Save changes" saves options of the given menu tab and its 1-15 options now, instead of all 215 options. "Reset" resets current menu tab options. Plus second reset button to reset all 215 options). Reduce the amount of options saved at once from currently ~215 to less than 200: On hosts with PHP hardening extension "Suhosin" installed max 200 variables can be sent to the server at once if the Suhosin default value of 200 has not been increased
- FIXED: The color of the blog title cannot be changed. This was already prepared but slipped through.
- FIXED: Post counts after the links of the category widget get wrapped into the next line.
- FIXED: Backslashes inside date items (to escape literal strings like at, on...) in "Post/Page Info Items" get removed leading to literal strings like at being interpreted as date functions: December 28 2008, am31 13:24
- FIXED: Page and Category menu tabs have a red colored background while being clicked
- FIXED: "Current" tab of Page/Category menu bar not styled
- FIXED: (Fix may help other "big" plugins as well). Plugin WPG2 does not work.
- FIXED: (Fix may help other plugins as well) Plugin Business Directory does not work.
- FIXED: (I am dropping multi plurals. It seems it doesn't affect those languages anyway). Localized terms for languages with multiple plurals like Czech don't show up in PoEdit.
- FIXED: Next/Prev Navigation on single post pages always showing the exact same set of prev/next links if the "Recent Comments" widget is in the LEFT sidebar.
- ADDED: Support for the popular "Get Recent Comments" Plugin. Now 3 recent comment widgets can be used: Default, BFA and "Get Recent Comments"
- Image resize problem in Chrome & Safari that I could not replicate yet http://s1.subirimagenes.com/imagen/1655130bug13.png (1 user so far).
- Canceled: (I changed the Theme Options back to hard coded English for now as it interfered with other fixes I made. Now only the frontend is prepared for translation. On a good note, this will make it much easier for translators). A few things in the theme options aren't localized yet
- Add more illustration screenshots
- Replace a few raw CSS text areas with drop down menus and checkboxes