Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] javascript for a specific page?

Old Jan 9, 2010, 01:58 AM
mcd

12 posts · Jul 2009
hi,

i'd like to implement this effect on just one page:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/snow.htm

i can make it work for all pages on my site by inserting the code into the html/css inserts box for the body, but i can't figure out a way to implement it for just one specific page.

any help is much appreciated!

Last edited by mcd; Jan 9, 2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: solved
Old Jan 9, 2010, 01:40 PM
mcd

12 posts · Jul 2009
SOLVED

using Flynn's advice for creating a new template, and selecting that template for the page i wanted -

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3164

Awesome awesome awesome theme!

Last edited by mcd; Jan 9, 2010 at 03:33 PM.