Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Weird image issue in posts

Old Jan 10, 2010, 01:20 AM
jesseo

4 posts · Jan 2010
I just installed Atahualpa on my blog. I've only done two test posts, and the first time I try to upload an image (either from my iPhone using the WP app or "From My Computer"), the image appears on the homepage as a gray box with three black lines moving through it. I can't replicate the problem with the default theme, so I imagine I have something set wrong with Atahualpa. If someone can help me out, I'd be much obliged.

(my blog is at pocketsymphony.com, btw)
Old Jan 10, 2010, 04:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You have some widget in the right sidebar '<!-- WPEC script starts here -->' that is causing the issue
Old Jan 10, 2010, 08:17 AM
jesseo

4 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks for the response. Donation made. Unfortunately, I had to disable my "Upcoming Events" Calendar widget. Any suggestions for such a calendar that will work with Atahualpa?
Old Jan 10, 2010, 08:19 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Try Calendar by Kieran O'Shea. It doesn't seem to conflict with anything.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 08:37 AM
jesseo

4 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks for the advice. I'm looking more for a full graphical calendar in the sidebar, though. Perhaps I'll try one of the many google calendar plugins.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 09:17 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
I use Wordpress Google Calendar on http://welcomechangesradio.com to share the schedule, and it hasn't caused me any problems. (Schedule area) Though I'm not sure what you mean by full graphical calendar.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 09:20 AM
jesseo

4 posts · Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velma
I use Wordpress Google Calendar on http://welcomechangesradio.com to share the schedule, and it hasn't caused me any problems. (Schedule area) Though I'm not sure what you mean by full graphical calendar.
Thank you, Velma.

What I mean by a "graphical calendar" is one that sits in the sidebar and looks like a calendar, as opposed to a list of dates.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 09:22 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Ah...this oen does have a sidebar widget, but it lists the dates. I took it off because it crowded my new look.