Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

a header configuration to the first page

Old Oct 13, 2009, 07:00 PM
ahc

38 posts · May 2009
is it possible to have a header configuration only for the first page?
Old Oct 14, 2009, 07:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please be a bit more specific. Do you mean the header page (YES), the pagemenu bar, the divider bars, the entire header?
Old Oct 15, 2009, 09:53 AM
ahc

38 posts · May 2009
The entire header, because i would like to use the %image as a cover and the post anda the right ahd left sidebars as a "false" footer bar.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 05:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Just add the new widget area, drop the %image and put your image in one of the widgets.