Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Theme options not visible

Old Sep 10, 2009, 09:28 AM
chincho

3 posts · Sep 2009
I have installed this theme on my wordpress and started working. The problem is on my particular laptop i am not able to see the theme options menu... I am just getting the page as in the picture attached

When i installed the theme on localhost its working fine and also if i open my webhost copy in any other computer it shows the options.

Whats wrong with my laptop?? I have tried it i Firefox, IE7 and Chrome
Old Sep 10, 2009, 01:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you see things when you look at other dashboard pages?
If you switch to the default theme do thisng look correct?
Old Sep 10, 2009, 04:08 PM
AllRoCol

4 posts · Sep 2009
Your connection is probably just slow. I see you have utorrent running. Mine doesn't show up when my connection is drained by whatever I have running. The options don't show up until the main page loads. I don't know if it is all loading at once or what, but try turning off your p2p and see what happens then.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 08:17 PM
chincho

3 posts · Sep 2009
I can see other things in dashboard. Everything else is running just fine just this is not working. If less speed causes this problem then its fine because there are problems i am facing regarding speed at home. Is there any way out of this??
Old Sep 12, 2009, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of WP and PHP and do you know how much memory PHP has?
Old May 19, 2010, 10:56 PM
craig0927

2 posts · Mar 2010
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to craig0927 Send a message via Skype™ to craig0927
I was having this same problem with my old copy of ata 3.4.6 and it remained after uploading a fresh copy of 3.4.9 via rsync. Additionally, I noticed that my header image was no longer being displayed, and I also noticed that none of the thumbnails were showing for any of my themes at wp-admin/themes.

I finally looked in the wp-content folder's .htaccess file, and it looked like this:

Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
<Files ~ "\.(css|jpe?g|png|gif|js|ico)$">
Allow from all

I modified this to allow files with extensions "pot" and "mo" after a little more digging. So now it looks like this.

Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
<Files ~ "\.(css|jpe?g|png|gif|js|ico|pot|mo)$">
Allow from all
</Files>

...and everything is working again (header image, ata theme options, and theme theme.php thumbnails.

Last edited by craig0927; May 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM.