Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Question about this code: $bfa_ata['postcount'] == 1

Old May 18, 2010, 08:22 PM
adum

85 posts · Jun 2009
Hey there,

I use the code "$bfa_ata['postcount'] == 1" to make things show up within the first post on a page.

I use it in conjunction with "is_front_page()", for example:

PHP Code:
<?php if ( (is_front_page() AND $bfa_ata['postcount'] == 1) ) { ?>
However...

Items I place within this PHP also show up on the page 2 of the front page, which I don't want. I only want it to show up on the very first post on page 1.

I've looked through WP codex a little bit and couldn't figure out if there is a way to do this...let me know if you have any ideas.

Best,

Adam
Old May 19, 2010, 04:35 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Does this work?

PHP Code:
<?php if ( (is_front_page() AND !is_paged() AND $bfa_ata['postcount'] == 1) ) { ?>

See also http://codex.wordpress.org/Condition...s#A_Paged_Page

Old May 19, 2010, 05:09 PM
adum

85 posts · Jun 2009
Perfect! Thanks so much Flynn, that worked exactly how I hoped it would.