Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Using Montezuma Dual Color Title in Atahualpa

Old Feb 1, 2018, 03:26 AM
Skojverket

7 posts · Jul 2013
Maybe an odd and different question, though...but anyway:

Is there any solution to use the great dual color title function from Montezuma also in Atahualpa?
I am using both themes on different sites and I am very fond of the dual color title. Nice themes!

Thanks, Johan
Old Feb 1, 2018, 03:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Could it be done? YES
Would it be simple? NO

There are many parts to this CSS and script and to identify and pull out the parts would take a bit of time to do.

If you want to look into it, go to the home page of your site and then view the source. Copy it and put it into a text file with an extension of .html and save it on your computer. Now open that file in a browser. Now edit the file and remove some of the code, save, go back to the browser and refresh. If the two color still shows keep going. If it disappeared, go back to your editor and undo the last thing you did, save, go back to the browser and refresh to make sure the two color is back.

In the end you will probably end up with the style sheet and several jscripts and the HTML for the title.

Now comes the hard part. You will have to edit them and pull out the relevant parts.

like I said, doable but involved....
Old Feb 2, 2018, 01:11 AM
Skojverket

7 posts · Jul 2013
Thanks, for the reply.
I don't think I'm that good at coding...