Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Trying to include Disqus on static Pages

Old Sep 22, 2018, 08:09 AM
tikk

9 posts · Mar 2011
I've used Atahualpa for years, alongside Disqus on the blog portion of the site. I've always been fine with keeping my static Pages free of comments, but now I want to change that and include Disqus comments on my static pages. However, it's not clear what needs to happen.

There used to be a toggle in Disqus's settings, but that's gone.

Atahulapa doesn't include, to my eye, a distinct 'page' template that could be altered.

The ability to toggle in Wordpress settings whether WP comments appear on particular posts and pages have no effect on Disqus comments, which supplant WP comments.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 01:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have ATO->Style & configure COMMENTS->Allow comments on "Page" pages, too? set to YES?
Old Sep 22, 2018, 01:39 PM
tikk

9 posts · Mar 2011
Thanks so much Juggledad! That did work.