Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

New site VS Old site - links in footer of blog posts

Old Nov 13, 2017, 05:25 AM
Mary McAndrew

11 posts · Mar 2009
Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the correct place!
Can someone tell me why my newer website's blog page has nice "Share this:" and "Related" posts links at the end of my blog posts BUT my OLD atahulap themed website does not? And how in really simple directions, can I get them on the old one?

Newer website blog page: http://woolkin.com/happy-needle-felting/
Older website blog page: http://marymcandrew.com/ancient-ash-...ingham-castle/

Any help is appreciated,
Mary
Old Nov 13, 2017, 09:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Might you have a plugin in the new site you don't have in the old site??