Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Help me to solve server configuration Problem

Old Jun 9, 2016, 02:50 PM
smithaadam

2 posts · Jun 2016
Hi guy's
I am smith adam from Alaska, America. I recently created my website on wordpress. My site is Login-gmaildotcom and my problem is that whenever i try to install any of plugin then this message is showing(An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums). I am not a technical person and don't know how to solve this problem. I tried to contact to my hosting provider. But they are saying that it's not our fault. So, please help me asap.
And i am wating for your reply. SO pls help me
Old Jun 9, 2016, 05:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should switch to the twenty-sixth in theme and if you still get the problem, you need to ask this question in the Wordpress.org support forums
Old Jun 12, 2016, 01:50 PM
smithaadam

2 posts · Jun 2016
Sorry sir but it's not working yet........and i tried to contact wordpress.ord. But no reply
Old Jun 12, 2016, 02:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If the problem occurs with twenty-sixteen then it is not a theme issue.
If your host can not help you, I would suggest moving to a new host.
Good luck.