Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Wordpress and VBulletin

Old Jul 9, 2009, 03:24 PM
DanGarion

9 posts · May 2009
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both VBulletin and Wordpress and knows of a way to list my Wordpress Pages along the top of my Vbulletin pages.

I was able to do it one way by just throwing the wordpress theme for header into the index.php for Vbulletin, but it really didn't look that nice that way.

Anyone know a better and cleaner way to do this?
Old Jul 11, 2009, 06:07 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There is a WP-VB bridge at vbulletin.org to share users and use VB as the commenting engine for WP.

For visual integration you could include VB per iframe into WP, or match the design of one to the other. Templates are done very differently in VB though
Old Jul 11, 2009, 08:21 AM
DanGarion

9 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
There is a WP-VB bridge at vbulletin.org to share users and use VB as the commenting engine for WP.

For visual integration you could include VB per iframe into WP, or match the design of one to the other. Templates are done very differently in VB though
Yeah I'm already using that. I'm working on trying to get it to work. It works the way I did it, but was sort of ugly and it loses some navbar changes from the VB templates.