Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Stacked Rows for Site Title and Menu1

Old Dec 26, 2014, 04:24 PM
BywayWriter

27 posts · Mar 2013
Testing Montezuma for use in site redesign. The test site is here. The site title is crunched over to the left and menu1 to right. How do I stack these elements so that there are separate rows for site title and navigation?

The current menu1 setup is stacked and the items in the drop down are hidden behind the second row of menu options. This is no good.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 05:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That link seems to hang. It timed out for me.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 02:31 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
I could not access the link, either. However, moving the navigation menu to a separate row below the site title and tag line is something that's commonly done with this theme. I've created a short, basic tutorial here that should be easy to follow.
Old Dec 29, 2014, 01:24 PM
BywayWriter

27 posts · Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrouchingBruin
I could not access the link, either. However, moving the navigation menu to a separate row below the site title and tag line is something that's commonly done with this theme. I've created a short, basic tutorial here that should be easy to follow.
This did the trick. Thanks for the helpful tutorial. The test site is on an internal server. Perhaps it isn't available outside our network. Will have check from home. Thanks!