Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Help--I have lost posts and pages

Old Nov 22, 2014, 12:04 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
I just discovered this week that there are a dozen posts missing on my website. This is the only website where this has happened (my other sites have different themes) and I do not know exactly when this happened but I suspect this happened with an update to ATahualpa (or WP) over the past few months. I cannot find my posts even in the dashboard. And then my pages (on the top bar), are in the editing section of the page, but when you click on any of the button (ie. Archives) it goes to 404. And the posts lost are not in the editing section.

Can someone please help!? I am quite desperate. This is the website: http://oneworldnow.net/

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by disfasia; Nov 22, 2014 at 02:24 AM.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 03:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sometimes updates of Wordpress mess up the permalinks so try this
Go to dashboard->settings->permalinks and change them to the details, hit save then change them back to what you want and hit save again and check out the site.

Updating a theme wouldn't cause this
Old Nov 22, 2014, 09:42 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks Juggledad! That helped part of the problem (with the links to pages), but the posts are still lost. These are articles I have written that I don't have copied of. I will try to find them from the Waybackmachine to reconstruct my lost work.

Thanks again so much!