Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Page title cannot be modified

Old Dec 2, 2014, 02:38 PM
darwin8

12 posts · Jan 2010
Oahu, Hawaii
Send a message via Skype™ to darwin8
Since recent upgrades to WP 4.0.1 and Ata 3.7.18, I cannot modify Page titles.

I can change the title in the Page editor, and it shows as changed. But when viewing the Page itself, the title remains as it was.

This applies sitewide.

Go to http://www.pacificroyalties.com/library/key-licenses/

The Page title is "Pacific Royalties Acquires Key Licenses".

But in the Editor, I have modified it to be "Press Release 12-01-14"

See attached screenshot.

Of further interest: the Menu entry for this page is being modified correctly, but not the Page title. On the site, hover over the "Library" on the top menu; you'll see it is correct, "Press Release 12-01-14"

I reported this to the forum at wordpress.org, and they suggested I contact you, because they have no solution.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 04:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have any SEO plugins active?