Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Remove Border from one widget area only

Old Nov 5, 2014, 05:32 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
I've added a Widget to the footer of a site I'm working on. The widgets have a border included in their styling (border: solid 4px #eee, that I'd like to keep for all the widget areas except the one in the footing.

I presume I need to add some CSS to the "Add HTML/CSS Inserts" but am unsure what to use.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 06:06 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Use a code inspector to determine the exact widget area you want to target, then yes, add CSS for that element.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 06:23 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
It took awhile, because I don't know CSS, but I was able to figure it out from all the help I've received here before. Thanks for the prompt, Jam.

Last edited by lmilesw; Nov 6, 2014 at 03:33 PM.