Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Remove Widget Border

Old Apr 13, 2012, 02:35 PM
whites91110

5 posts · Apr 2012
How do I remove the widget border on both left and right sidebar? I have added a widget through WordPress and image jetpack. But there is a white border going all around my picture. I am trying to add in my own ads and I do not want any borders.

I saw a similar thread on here for this, but that information did not help me. Somebody please help, I am new to CSS and am learning as I go.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 02:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Without seeing the site I can't tell which CSS to change. You can use the Firebug extension for Firefox to help you with that.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 02:41 PM
whites91110

5 posts · Apr 2012
Website is pipelinesurveyingjobs.com. I am referring to the black box on the left sidebar. It is my test image, and i do not want a white border around it.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 02:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's not a border it is a white background. Try putting background:transparent; in the left sidebar style box in sidebar styling section of the theme options.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
whites91110

5 posts · Apr 2012
Wow, that was simple. Thanks! That was driving me crazy!