Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Plugin for large amount of pdf documents

Old Aug 27, 2014, 11:40 AM
david22

1 posts · Nov 2011
Heppner, Oregon
Does anyone know of a good plugin to manage and display at lot of pdf documents? I have taken on a project for a new client and they need to have a large amount of pdf legal documents organized for users to look at. Viewers will not be commenting on these documents just finding looking at and printing out. Documents will be updated by us at various times. Any help would be appreciated.