Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

A lot amount of problems with plugins in the new design/version - help?

Old Jun 6, 2010, 02:47 PM
fox-didl

24 posts · Jan 2010
I'm using a few important plugins in version 3.4.6. Since the upgrade a bunch of plugins don't work anymore in the same way. Why?

- No possibility of renaming the "Read more"-tag
- All in One SEO Pack don't work (No possibility for further SEO-Informations in the articles)
- WP-Pagenavi (now there are two lines with the sitenumbers and not only one at the bottom)
- WP-Postratings (no more possible ratings for the guests in the articles)
- WP-Postviews (no more counting of the articles over the headline of the article)

The new design is really top and very very nice but why are there so many problems no with working plugins intil 3.4.6?

Can anyone help with this problems?
Old Jun 6, 2010, 02:51 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Which version did you upgrade to? Be sure you're on the 3.5.1 update.

I've found no problems with renaming the "Read More" tag in 3.5.1 (the current version). Are you using the option in Atahualpa Theme Options?

I haven't used the other plugins you mention though.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 04:26 PM
fox-didl

24 posts · Jan 2010
Sure. I've upgraded from 3.4.6 to 3.4.9 and then to 3.5.1.

Here a screenshot of the more-tag as a .pdf.
http://www.elektroroller24.com/files/screen01.png

Last edited by fox-didl; Jun 6, 2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 05:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Do this, in the 3.5.1 version go to ATO->Export/Import Settings and at the bottom is the 'Delete the option 'bfa_ata4' area with a button 'Delete 'bfa_ata4''. Press the button and it will rebuilt the settings from your 3.4.6 settings. Once you do that, see how things work
Old Jun 11, 2010, 04:52 PM
fox-didl

24 posts · Jan 2010
I tried this Option. After this click i've got the old design and yes, with all the possible plugins.
But I wan't to use the new round design.

Maybe not all plugins will work again with the new round design?
But I really hope, there is a way to use all this nice plugins in the new round design too.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 07:13 AM
filmeog

1 posts · Mar 2011
I am off topi ...I have a problem with WP-PageNavi, is appair on my site, but doesen't work..can someone help me? T

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: url removed - not an atahualpa theme
Old Mar 6, 2011, 10:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
filmeog - this forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme so we can't help you with your site, you need to talk to your theme's author.