Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Footer display nothing

Old Aug 25, 2014, 09:27 AM
regklee

3 posts · Aug 2014
Url of site : www.artfygio.gr
Display nothing in footer area.
Files original (No change)
I can change style but i can not put there something (like copyright )
I have the default
Style & edit FOOTER --> Footer: Content --> Copyright © %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved
Nothing display . Why?
Please help!!!

I can create an andministator backend to see what is wrong if is necessary
Thanks

Dimitris Regklis
Old Aug 25, 2014, 12:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The first think to try is go to the Header, Center, and Footer section and hit the big green save button to see if that fixes things.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 12:48 PM
regklee

3 posts · Aug 2014
Thanks for the response!
I followed the instructions. The problem remains.
I tried to put new WIDGET Area.This is done in areas: Header, Center Column, but not in the footer.
For some reason did not read the parameters from the text-box in Footer:Content . . .
Has no idea why this might be happening;
Thank you !
Old Aug 27, 2014, 06:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) disable all your plugins
2) have you moodified any of the theme code?
3) go to ATO->export/Import and export your settings and attach the export to a reply