Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Need center column to overlap footer widget

Old Jun 19, 2014, 10:54 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
I'm trying to figure out how to do this:

The white area is the center column, the dark blue is a three column custom footer widget and the lighter blue is the actual footer. I've gotten all those parts built, I just need help figuring out how to get the dark blue underneath the center column. (pay no attention to the gray on the sides... that's from photoshop).

I'm sure I need to do something with z-index, but I've not been able to get it to work.

Thanks!
Old Jun 19, 2014, 04:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you mean by "underneath the center column"?
Without a link to the site it will be tough to determine how even with the clarified definition though.