Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

the plugin sociable networks is not working well....

Old Feb 6, 2009, 04:17 PM
Cactus

13 posts · Feb 2009
....sometimes it's beside the article on the right side.
It's possible to fix this?
Old Feb 6, 2009, 04:21 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Look at A.Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items again, towards the bottom. Now that you installed Sociable there should be additional info there on how to adjust the settings at Site Admin -> Settings -> Sociable to better integrate the sociable buttons with the theme.
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:02 PM
Cactus

13 posts · Feb 2009
Thank you for answering so fast. Can you tell me more details where I have to do something?

bye
Carsten
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:15 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Go to Site Admin -> Settings -> Sociable:

Use these settings there
  • "Tagline:" - Will be ignored
  • "Position:" - Uncheck all boxes
  • "Use CSS:" - Uncheck this
  • "Open in new window:" - Check or uncheck, will be used
  • Click "Save Changes"
Then put %sociable% into the textareas at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post / Page Info Items -> FOOTER: Homepage / FOOTER: Multi Post Pages / FOOTER: Single Post Pages
Old Feb 7, 2009, 02:22 PM
Cactus

13 posts · Feb 2009
%sociable% %date('F jS, Y')% | %tags-linked('Tags: ', ', ', ' | ')% Category: %categories-linked(', ')% |
%comments('Leave a comment', 'One comment', '% comments', 'Comments are closed')%

I put it at the begining, but it seems to be a bad idea. It's ok like this?
Old Feb 7, 2009, 02:39 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
If you want the sociable buttons at the beginning then you'd put it like that, yes. Haven't you looked at your site (on the frontend) to see how it looks?
Old Feb 7, 2009, 04:30 PM
Cactus

13 posts · Feb 2009
No, I want it at the end of an article.

But it looks like before