Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Hide page titles but not posts titles options not working

Old Mar 11, 2014, 01:07 AM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
Send a message via Skype™ to stevinoz
I need to hide page titles.
using:
1) go to ato->Configure SEO->Use Post / Page Options? and set it to 'Yes'
2) go to your page and find the option 'Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages' and check this off.
3) repeat for all pages you don't want the title to show on.
Does not work on my site after the last update to Atahualpa 3.7.13
WordPress 3.8.1
http://aflservices.com.au/ "home" on home page.
has something changed or is this just my site?
Old Mar 11, 2014, 02:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
debugging101 - did you disable ALL plugins to see if there was a conflict?
Old Mar 18, 2014, 02:18 AM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
Thanks Juggledad you (of course) were right a plugin called Dynamic Widgets, it gives you full control on which pages your widgets will appear. It lets you dynamically show or hide widgets on WordPress pages.
This site has different widgets on every page and this is an integral part of the site, do you have any suggestions as an alternative or is there a way of choosing widgets for pages in Atahualpa?
Old Mar 18, 2014, 03:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why don't you just use CSS to hide the page titles?
Old Mar 18, 2014, 03:57 AM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
maybe there is a better way to search this forum but all my searches just come up with the "SEO options section. Set Use Post / Page Options? to yes" are you able to give me a pointer to the right post or should I start a new thread?