Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

how to recover my header logo after updating to Atahualpa 3.7.13

Old Mar 16, 2014, 12:18 PM
tejada98

5 posts · May 2013
Hello,
I updated to Atahualpa 3.7.13 and lost my header which I was able to recovered by reading your recommendations. I was able to place the favicon and image back and i can not find or remember where to put the logo in the wp-content folder. I will appreciate any advise. I am really not a tech person so simple is better for me/. I do all my maintenance and installations by watching tutorials in you tube. Thank you in advance for your help.

Andria
Old Mar 16, 2014, 12:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The logo goes in the folder you have set for it in the theme options.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 01:46 PM
tejada98

5 posts · May 2013
Hello again,
Someone helped me set up the site and I was unaware there was a folder set up for it. How do I get to this folder? I have an empty space on my site now (http://www.fromscratchlatinkitchen.com/). Thank you

Andria
Old Mar 16, 2014, 01:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
You are going to have to add the image back in to whatever folder you have the theme options set for. Just go grab it from your backup or original file on your computer.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 02:13 PM
tejada98

5 posts · May 2013
Larry,
I already put the image, but it does show on my site. Sorry for all these bother. Below is the directory where I put it.(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images)
http://www.ipage.com/controlpanel/FileManager/

Thank you again
Old Mar 16, 2014, 06:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are putting the logo in the atahualpa/images folder you need to tell the theme about it at ATO->Image Location - though I'd advise putting all images in another folder. ead the onscreen documentation and hit SAVE to make sure the location is saved.

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 16, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 07:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
According to what I see your logo should go into "/wp-content/ata-images" which is the suggested folder so you don't have to replace images after an upgrade.
Old Mar 16, 2014, 07:37 PM
tejada98

5 posts · May 2013
Hello both of you and thank you again. I have the image installed here /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images and I had indicated it on the style & headed area of atahualpa. Last time I did the update I lost all three pictures, but I was able to re-installed them. I have not idea what is different this time. Can either of you take a quick look into my site? I can make a donation, I am afraid to ask how much will be appropriate since I do not want to insult anyone, but at the same time I can not give a lot (I am not working now), and this site so far has giving me just trouble. But, I insist on making it work....hate to fail, but the technical part of running it is really a problem for me. I will gladly forget the logo, but now I have an empty ugly space instead of a logo.

Please advise at your convenience,

Regards,

Andria
Old Mar 17, 2014, 03:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Send me a PM with an admin id/pw and I'll take a look
Old Mar 17, 2014, 07:58 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejada98
I have the image installed here /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images
Andria... When I look at your site the path to the image shows as /wp-content/ata-images. What you need to do is create an ata-images folder in wp-content and upload the logo there.
Old Mar 17, 2014, 02:16 PM
tejada98

5 posts · May 2013
lmilesw,
I tried what you told me, but it did not work. I sent a private message...pls check. Thanks