Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa not working

Old Nov 21, 2013, 01:04 AM
thebomb

4 posts · Nov 2013
http://www.vocalquick.com

I installed Atahualpa and nothing shows up at my domain (listed above) I even imported a custom css file to change my theme and it still does not show up?

What could have gone wrong?

Thanks

Last edited by lmilesw; Nov 21, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What do you have in the ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Logo Area: Styling?

the reason I ask is that is the page IS being built, but it ends at that part of the CSS.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 07:12 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you mean by you imported a custom CSS. Atahualpa has it's own CSS area in the theme options.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 10:04 AM
thebomb

4 posts · Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
What do you have in the ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Logo Area: Styling?

the reason I ask is that is the page IS being built, but it ends at that part of the CSS.
Please view attachment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 9.03.27 AM.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	2439  
Old Nov 21, 2013, 10:07 AM
thebomb

4 posts · Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
What do you mean by you imported a custom CSS. Atahualpa has it's own CSS area in the theme options.
Well i joined a local niche marketing group and they gave me a whole bunch of "themes" where you simply install the .css file in the 'Import Atahualpa settings file' area, and it overides all of the existing css code.

i also uploaded a custom header (replacing the bg-remove header file) and a custom logo.png

I'm going to try and install the newer version because this version is the 3.6.4 version.

but nonetheless, when i installed the generic theme itself, it showed nothing.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
(replacing the bg-remove header file)
I have no idea what you mean by this
Old Nov 21, 2013, 12:03 PM
thebomb

4 posts · Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
I have no idea what you mean by this
delete-me-default-header.png

if you go to the yoursite.com/wp-content/themes/header/

You wil find the default header file.

Anyways, i installed the newest version and everything started showing up again.

So thanks for the help!