Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Different sidebar for product pages (using Shopp plugin)

Old Nov 12, 2013, 07:16 AM
roxyp

10 posts · Jan 2011
Hi there.
I am using the Shopp plugin on my website here www.littleshoppers.com.au
I would like to display a seperate sidebar ONLY on the product pages.

At the moment the product pages are displaying the same sidebar as the blog post pages (right inner) but i'd like to remove this right sidebar from my products, and display only a left sidebar instead.

So basically
Right Sidebar only on Blog Posts
Left Sidebar only on Products

Because shopp sets up the products like posts, I can't work out how to seperate a blog post from a product post?

I hope that makes sense.
Can anyone help?