Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Quick Alert: MP6 plugin v2.0 breaks the Atahualpa admin menu

Old Sep 4, 2013, 04:57 AM
DarrenTurpin

2 posts · Sep 2013
Manchester, UK
This morning I discovered that the Atahualpa theme option menu had stopped working on a number of WP installations, with all menu options returning to the initial landing page.

I worked out that this was only happening on those sites on which I'd installed the MP6 (admin UI hack / re-styling) plugin, which had recently upgraded to version 2.0. Deactivating MP6 (which is mainly cosmetic anyhow) solved the problem and restored full admin functionality.

Just a quick heads-up in case anyone else is experiencing a similar issue with the Atahualpa admin menu.

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 4, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 05:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why in heck are you even using it? From the plugin page
Quote:
This is a plugin to break the wp-admin UI, and is not recommended for non-savvy users.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 01:58 AM
DarrenTurpin

2 posts · Sep 2013
Manchester, UK
It's an experimental UI enhancement, which I preferred to the standard WP options.

And I think the Plugin authors probably intended that statement ironically