Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Donors can offer & request services here

Old Jun 17, 2009, 06:49 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You don't need to (but you can) discuss everything here on the forum. You can also just post your offer or request, and close the thread if you wish.

• Everyone (including visitors) can read
  • All members can reply (unless you closed the thread.)
  • Only donors can start threads
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:11 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
I know you receive many requests Flynn but I hope this one won't require much of you.

There are two things I am looking for one is placing the social icons on my theme. There are just so many options that they are actually confusing. I really wanted to use share this but I understand there are some problems with them not updating. The reason I wanted to use share this is because I don't want to show images for each and every social site, I think it looks tacky. Just the one image that you hover and it shows different social bookmarking sites is much more professional in my opinion. Can you give me any tips to help me accomplish. I am using Sociable and trying to get it to work with the share this image, but either I am putting in the wrong path for the image or it doesn't work.

The other is whether you can point me to any resources that explain how to use google web master and web site optimizer tools with a wordpress blog. Even if you can only tell me how to do this with your theme Atahualupa, I would appreciate it. If I spelled the theme name wrong I apologize for being an ignorant American.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:30 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This forum was meant to be used for paid offers/requests between forum users, my fault for not making that clearer

I wouldn't try to combine Sociable and Share This but use Share This instead if you want that drop down option. Have you tried to just install Share This? You can put PHP code, i.e. thr Share This template tag into the post footers at Post/Page Info Items.

Using Webmaster Tools is very generic, what do you want to do specifically? There are various text areas at HTML/CSS Inserts where you can insert code into Atahualpa.

Please open one thread in the main forum for each one of these issues if you want to discuss them further
Old Jun 27, 2009, 04:05 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Okay, thank Flynn. I did try just web master tools (I think) and got no results than I created a thread for all things Google and got no results. then I just quit checking and forgot where I put those, but I will try again.

thanks
Laura
Old Jul 7, 2009, 05:32 PM
johnny80246

2 posts · Jul 2009
I am willing to pay someone or donate to get some help in customizing my blog. I just have too many projects going on right now and I don't have the time to research to do it myself right now. Is this the right place to post this? Please contact me through this forum and we can discuss more details.

I am looking to have a a custom form made with custom fields to make posting easy. Most of the posts are the same with about ten fields. I was looking into incorporating the plugin flutter possibly and just need some help with setting that up (or some similar alternative) so that the information will be recorded in a database that I can later query out of. Some help with organizing the pages and layout of the look in atahualpa as well.

Thank you.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 08:30 PM
Rainer

26 posts · Apr 2009
Toronto, Canada
Like johnny80246 in this thread, I also have many things going on and my lack of time to learn WP and the Atahualpa theme is keeping me from promoting my site.

I am looking for someone to set it up properly and then give me a quick run-through on how to use the theme options. How can I request the services of someone to help me out on this?

Much appreciated.

Rainer
Old Jul 9, 2009, 06:09 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I suggest that everyone opens his own thread, with some useful info in the thread title. That way people interested in doing custom work can easily find your request
Old Jul 10, 2009, 08:40 PM
johnny80246

2 posts · Jul 2009
Flynn,

I just tried to open a new thread under "Donors can offer & request services here" but the system does not let me. It says I don't have the proper privileges or the administrator has not approved the account yet or something to that effect. Can you please approve me so I can post?

Thanks,

johnny80246
Old Jul 13, 2009, 08:40 AM
keneke

1 posts · Jul 2009
Is it possible that someone can help me with WordPress and my VBulletin site?

Specifically,
I need to show active threads, posts etc from the forum
http://www.bookiescorner.com/forum/index.php

on the home page of
http://www.bookiescorner.com/

An example of "Betting Forums" and "Hot Forum Topics" etc.
can be found at
http://www.covers.com/index.aspx?t=0

I will be happy to hire your services if you are available.

Than You
Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:21 PM
mikhil

2 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny80246
I am willing to pay someone or donate to get some help in customizing my blog. I just have too many projects going on right now and I don't have the time to research to do it myself right now. Is this the right place to post this? Please contact me through this forum and we can discuss more details.

I am looking to have a a custom form made with custom fields to make posting easy. Most of the posts are the same with about ten fields. I was looking into incorporating the plugin flutter possibly and just need some help with setting that up (or some similar alternative) so that the information will be recorded in a database that I can later query out of. Some help with organizing the pages and layout of the look in atahualpa as well.

Thank you.
Hi there, Just read you are looking someone to help with wordpress, I know the inside outs of wordpress and can help you with. Just pm me if interested.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 12:21 PM
mikhil

2 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainer
Like johnny80246 in this thread, I also have many things going on and my lack of time to learn WP and the Atahualpa theme is keeping me from promoting my site.

I am looking for someone to set it up properly and then give me a quick run-through on how to use the theme options. How can I request the services of someone to help me out on this?

Much appreciated.

Rainer
Hi there, Just read you are looking someone to help with wordpress, I know the inside outs of wordpress and can help you with. Just pm me if interested.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 06:35 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
ldsmedia, have you considered the Add This buttons for your site instead? They work seamlessly with Atahualpa.

Add This
Old Sep 19, 2009, 06:22 AM
masterchief

18 posts · Apr 2009
Chicago, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to masterchief
testing ability to reply to posts
Old Nov 1, 2009, 01:46 PM
bseppa

55 posts · Dec 2008
I was an early donor but I don't seem to have the ability to start a thread in this area. Maybe I am missing something. Can you help?
Old Nov 1, 2009, 06:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what happens when you try to start a thread?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:34 PM
ysec

3 posts · Jan 2010
Hi,

Can anyone help me customize my Athaualpa-themed website (www.ysec.org)

I am looking for fairly straightforward customization around organizing the blog posts into different categories and making the site more user-friendly.

Willing to pay - I just don't have time right now to figure it out myself.

PM me with a quote please or with any questions.

Thank you,

Maya
Old Aug 9, 2010, 01:30 PM
Fader

19 posts · Jun 2009
Hello.

Can anyone help me integrate WP-PostRatings/Views into Atahualpa theme for allow posibillity to sort posts?

Thanks in advance.