Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Styling text in widget - NOT widget title

Old Apr 11, 2013, 06:26 AM
elemenopee

20 posts · Jul 2009
Hi folks,
I wonder if you can help me out with this.
I'm using Simple Image and FBF - Facebook Page Feed Widget on a website I'm building using Atahualpa Version 3.7.11
I have been able to get style the widget title and container using ATO>style widgets but I wonder is it possible to style the text that appears within the widget containers (eg the text feeding in from the facebook page)?
I have no coding experience, so simplicity would be appreciated very much.

Thanks.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 06:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this is a case where you need to learn how to use the FireBug extension of FireFox and take a CSS tutorial (http://htmldog.com/guides/css/)
Old Apr 11, 2013, 07:34 AM
elemenopee

20 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks. I'll make some time to do that.