Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Problems with the Width of the Submenus

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:18 AM
Carme

60 posts · May 2012
Brighton
Send a message via Skype™ to Carme
Hi,

I have a sub menu and I changed the width form the Sub Menus from ATO, MENU1, Width Sub Menus. I set up the width in the minimum number it allows me to do which is 7
But my sub menu appears much bigger than that , much longer than the word inside and longer than the menu.
I try to figure it out what is the reason trying to use firebug, but because it's a sub menu I can't do it

Any help will be welcome

The site is http://www.veter.karmeba.com/ and the submenu is below Contacte

Thanks in advance
Carme
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:53 AM
juggledad

22,377 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
you can override the width if you copy that CSS and add it in the CSS Inserts.
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.sub-menu, div#menu1 ul.sub-menu ul, div#menu1 ul.rMenu-ver, div#menu1 ul.rMenu-ver ul {
    width: 7em;
}
Old Feb 25, 2013, 12:39 PM
Carme

60 posts · May 2012
Brighton
Send a message via Skype™ to Carme
It works, Great !!!
thank you very much!!!

carme