Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Layout Width and Container Style problems

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Oct 14, 2009, 12:58 PM
theflash26

2 posts · Oct 2009
I'm building a site using WP 2.8.4 and the Atahualpa Theme 3.4.4

I set up the container width as a static 900px and the background image in the Atahualpa options:
background: url(http://www.stackschool.com/pagebackground.jpg) repeat;

This was working fine last night and now today something is overriding it and I can't get the background image to load correctly:

http://www.stackschool.com/news

I'm at a complete loss...
Old Oct 14, 2009, 01:05 PM
juggledad

21,979 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
looks like you set your center column to be white and that sits on top of the background image. I can't be sure since I can't see the css. go to ATO->Configure CSS & JS and set
CSS: External file or inline? to INLINE'
Javascript: External file or inline? to INLINE'
CSS: Compress? to 'NO'
Allow debugging? to 'YES'
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Oct 14, 2009, 01:51 PM
theflash26

2 posts · Oct 2009
It's all gibberish to me, but that seems to have worked just fine TY