Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Remove error message in WP after interrupted automatic update of theme

Old Oct 9, 2012, 02:26 PM
Puk

3 posts · Mar 2012
I accidently started the automatic update of the theme inside Wordpress. I stopped the update and then used ftp to copy back the theme.

Now there is an error message in Wordpress "An automated WordPress update has failed to complete - please attempt the update again now." How/where can I delete this error message?

I currently have Atahualpa 373 and will update (manually as recommended by juggledad :-) ) to latest version. I have just updated Wordpress to 342, manually and seemingly without problem.
www.babydjungeln.se
Old Oct 9, 2012, 02:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the wp-content/update folder for leftover stuff
Old Oct 9, 2012, 02:43 PM
Puk

3 posts · Mar 2012
Thank you juggledad!