Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 377-03: Page 'Title' incorrect when using 'WordPress SEO by Yoast'

Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You only need this patch if you are using the 'WordPress SEO by Yoast' plugin. This will correct an issue where the page title may show up duplicated.

edit bfa_meta_tags.php and change line 12 from
HTML Code:
	if(class_exists('seo_ultimate') OR
to
HTML Code:
	if(class_exists('seo_ultimate') OR

// if "WP SEO" Plugin  is installed
	 defined('WPSEO_PATH') OR
or unzip the attached file and upload it to your 'atahualpa/functions' folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip bfa_meta_tags.zip (2.8 KB, 2610 views)
Old Aug 19, 2012, 03:08 PM
SmallTimeMarketer

28 posts · Aug 2010
California
I think I had the same problem your talking about after installing Wordpress SEO by Yoast.

I just checked the box marked "Force rewrite titles"

This is where is says:
"WordPress SEO has auto-detected whether it needs to force rewrite the titles for your pages, if you think it's wrong and you know what you're doing, you can change the setting here."

This is under the Titles and Metas tab for the plugin.

I hope this also helps with this issue.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 03:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Some people have reported that worked, it didn't for me or the person who reported the issue and this patch fixed it...