Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Issue with Supercharge atahualpa 1.4 and theme 3.7.7

Old Aug 6, 2012, 05:34 AM
Dalecox18

1 posts · Aug 2012
Hi,

Been using atahualpa for some time and was after a touch of advice.

Having updated to the latest version of atahualpa my supercharge has stopped showing excerpts on the home page (is set to do so in ATO)...

Supercharge is working on two other pages with excerpts though.

Best
Old Aug 6, 2012, 05:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That template was developed by one of the users of the forum. You will need to check with him for info.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 07:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you might want to try the 'multi column/custom query' template that is shipped with 3.7.7
Old Dec 2, 2012, 06:27 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The problem, STB, is that this forum supports the Atahualpa theme and many have confused your template with an official part of the theme. If there are problems with your template it looks like the theme is at fault.

You could have a support forum on a site of yours and link to that which others have done with theme mods they have created.